Games Games & More Games

Thursday, March 31, 2005

blitz bug back

I played my cousin in a few games and did fine in the opening but then my blitz bug aka hope chess came back. I even caught him in the standard cambridge springs trap where your queen goes to a5+ then Qxg5 (bishop)... and then lost... hmmm.... empty threats and no plan... good job John! Ok so I am calm now... oh I also discovered that I hate 1.d4... I hate it with a passion. I just can't find anything a really want to play against it. Perhaps I need to stop my belly aching and just play something even if I don't like it. Kind of like the Caro-Kann... I started playing it cause I got fed up play the kings gambit and 4 knight game... did well with it and now I can't stop playing it... I have too much time invested... I wish I would have started playing 1. e4 d5... I kind of like that now... but I am going to stick with c6... As for black against d4... who knows... I guess I'll keep playing the budapest for now. but I need to have a plan against... 1. d4 Nf6 2. Nf3 hmm... no budapest for you!!!! ok then I want to play kid maybee this is what I should just play is the kid... but if I am going to play that I might as well just take up the dutch lenigrad variation. why not the slav or semi-slav... maybee I should cambridge springs/semi-slav? Want to play darts badly but elbow still says NO...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home