Games Games & More Games

Sunday, July 25, 2004

not sure

Well I have managed to do chess problems (tactics) most every day for at least 15 minutes. Not quite enough but I do believe the nearly every day a little bit is better than 2 hours once a week... It is to keep the brain thinking about chess. As for my improvement plan... I have not selected a game in the italian. I cannot find any good ones or at least any in the line that I play. I am considering beginning to play at http://www.playchess.de/playchess.shtm which is like "it's your turn" but just devoted to chess. I feel as if I am jumping around... I don't want to follow through with my improvement plan. Why? I dunno... Perhaps the focus on my opening the italian is not as important. I really like the one game that I have looked at numerous times from in "Bobby Fisher's Outrageous Chess Moves by Pandolfini" Game 61 Bobby Fisher vs Oscar Panno, Buenos Aires 1970. Perhaps that is what I will do. I will start with a Fisher game. Perhaps I will memorize one of his games as black against the king's gambit... I just got trounced the other day in that opening in a 12 minute blitz. Real bad...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home