Games Games & More Games

Monday, May 08, 2006

GT4 & darts

ok dart season over but still going out tonight to throw. Going with my cousing and I can beat him pretty consistely... like 8/10 in cricket and something like that in x01... But we both like to play and neither of us minds loosing or winning all the time...

I got GT4 for my b-day and have been playing it quite a bit... I really like it... I have always loved racing games and particularly with the forced feedback wheel and how good the physics are in the game I just get immersed... I really like racing... I got into a horse racing game awhile back too...

Rob came over and I borrowed my brothers wheel so we could play head to head.. it was alot of fun...

Maybe I'll hit my first 180 of the year tonight... I came close a couple times last week.

1 Comments:

  • LOL, when I saw GT4 I thought Bottelsen had released yet another version of their GT line. Glad you like the game though I'll consider it if they release it for Nintendo Gamecube.

    By Blogger Zeeple, at 8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home