Games Games & More Games

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

e4e5 OUCH!

Yesterday I decided to play some unrated games as black playing e4e5. I never have spent much time learning to play e4 e5 as suggested by most chess authors, mostly because I get trounced in the opening. Yesterday was no different. However I did have a lot of fun. All the games were open and exciting. I should have won at least one of my many games when I had a clearly won end game and then blundered stepping my king out of the box allowing him to queen a pawn. Despite the misstep I missed that I could have queened on the same turn giving me a 3 pawn up queen vs queen ending. Well I will still play the caro-kann but I am going to get my education in e4 e5. Although I expect to loose many games I hope to learn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home