Games Games & More Games

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Poker ups and downs

Having trouble not overplaying my cards at the $.01/$.02 tables. I am just too agressive on the turn. That being said I dropped almost $5 over the past couple sessions. I decided to play a sit-n-go and could only find a $12+1 6 man tourney. I played ok and was lucky enough to win my "all-in's" where I was a favorite. AK vs AQ and AJs vs K10s... In the end I was low stack with 3 people left and the big stack took the other guy out and I had about 1800 in chips vs 7200... I double up on one of the first couple hands but ended up back at about 2200 with pocket sevens and he went all in against my preflop raise. The blinds were at 300/600 so after making it 1200 to go the all in was inevitable and I had to call. I was 77 vs AK and the king hit so second place $25. $25-($12+1) = $12... so I won $12. Chess... I played Jason at lunch. I won one and lost one. The loss was because he hasn't played in a while and I thought he made and error and took his rook in the corner... and then realized that my queen was stuck and the only way to save it was to give up all my pawns in front of my king and then I would have a lost end game... It was fun...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home