Games Games & More Games

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Numb fingers

urggg... elbow hurts... arm hurts... fingers going numb... can't practice darts... MAD!!!! So agrivated!!!!!!! Hate my ulnar nerve...

Reading Artemis Fowl... the 4rth book and one of the characters has a pet peave about sentences like "Hate my ulnar nerve."... since it isn't a complete sentence... lol...

Arm dead from first league nite... did a bunch of practicing the 2 days leading up to it.. my arm was popping all day before league and my fingers (ring and pinky) went numb a couple times during the day... So I took a bunch of Ibuprophen and went to league... I was ok at the beginning and hit my double to win our doubles 501... but then threw so/so the rest of the nite... My arm is killing me now.

I bought a new Dual Shock ps2 controller. One of the same ones that come with the ps2... and broke out Fight Nite Round 2 yesterday. I really like that game! I also had to break out my right handed golf glove... My thumb is still a bit sore... I pretty much stink at the game. I am good at defense but can't really throw the big hay makers. Perhaps the next version of the game (I preordered yesterday) will make it a bit more interesting.

There are not many guys that throw 50 punches a round with 25 super hard swings in there... and keep it up for 8-10 rounds. I guy might throw hard in spurts... so perhaps they will reduce the emphasis on the haymaker. Also I hope they change it so that a hook haymaker doesn't have the same reach as a jab... and I right cross... or straight right can be more powerfull than a hook or uppercut. Take Klitcho(either one)... his straight right is just as powerfull as his hook...

Well I am ready for another seaon of friday nite fights on espn. Just can't wait! Also looking forward to the Lacy fight coming up in a couple weeks... I could care less about the Hopkins-Jones Jr. fight... and the Castillo-Corrales fight will be dissapointing again I am sure. I think Corrales's chin is shot. I would love to see Mayweather vs Hatton... but I don't think I ever will...

I may start a new blog just for my ranting about boxing. I wish I knew somebody who liked boxing. I love to discuss fights... before and after and nobody I know really gets into boxing. My one friend does a bit... but if you ask him about various fighters he only knows about a dozen guys by name.. (Gatti, Ward, Mayweather, Jones Jr., James Toney, Byrd, Ruiz, Rahman, Kitcho's, Hopkins, Taylor.. and maybee a guy or two more like DeLaHoya & winky)... Bring out a name like Tzsu, Pacquiao,Mosley, Vernon Forrest,Vargas... and no clue.

I guess about 3 years ago I was the same. After a bit you learn the weight classes and learn who is who a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home