Games Games & More Games

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

been awhile

OK it has been a bit since I picked up my darts... I threw for 1/2 hour today... nothing structured... just trying out some things... My arm got tired quick... My elbow was popping like mad... no pain but it wasn't good... I was fairly accurate.. I was hitting bulls no problem... I was struggling on the bottom of the board white cricket #'s but in my few attempts to hit doubles I was pretty good... I tried 3 double 3 a few times and couldn't do it.. .then I moved over and hit 17 double 17 on my next turn... I hit 9 double 9 on my first try... and 16 double 16 I kept sliding down into the double 7.. It was a half hour and I am not that far behind where I was towards the end of the season. I really need to give my arm a bit more rest... BUT I really miss playing... I definitely will try to find a team for the fall...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home