Games Games & More Games

Thursday, January 01, 2009

My current white repertoire (WEAK!)

Wow I almost know nothing about what I am going to play. I know about 4 moves in a few lines... and that is about it! I really should flush this out a bit and know what I am going to do against each major defense...at least a bit!

Wow... Very Very Very weak!

Well at least this is a start. Now I can find a hole and plug it. Except I have no foundation! Ok 1st order of business is to learn more of my primary opening. At least get my response to the major lines down pat. Then I can fill in the gaps against the major defenses I will see. Specifically flush out the Philador and for now plug the French gap by determine a basic line in the exchange. Then I can fill the glaring hole against 1. e5 Nf6

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home