Games Games & More Games

Friday, July 30, 2004

Turn Based Chess

Well I started playing turn based chess at: chessworld.net and playchess.de I am not sure if it will help my chess but I think it will be fun. I will get to explore new chess openings and take time to plan. I am in the early stages of my games and have largely played main lines out of MCO and NCO. I am also using a chess database to look at how various lines develop and statistics for various lines. I don't know if my oponents are consulting the same resources or not but at least one is. We are 10 moves (each) into Fisher's defense to the kings gambit. At the very least I think this will help me learn to play in new positions I do not normally reach playing online blitz. Or even OTB at chess club.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home