Games Games & More Games

Friday, September 09, 2005

Darts... ok.... elbow hanging in there

Ok I thew last friday Tournament Trails (CDC) I got killed in my singles match. I drew the guy who beat me as my partner. The guy really didn't play well against me. In fact, it took him 15 darts to get in for our x01 double in double out game... no prob for him though cause it took me just as many to get in. He played awesome and we came in second... I played ok... 2 darts a turn... so in x01 I was poping 45's and 41's with the occasional tun... in criket... I was hitting fat ones... and my partner was poping tripples... I was closing and he was scoring... BTW I saw 308 taken out in 6 darts by one of the guys on a team we played... 180, (DB,T14,D18) crazy! Ok so against that guy he has some big out and hits tripple, tripple, wire on the double 18... then I took out 74 in 3 darts... 10, d14, d18... I know the first dart was a complete miss... I forget what I was aiming for... I know my partner after the 10 wanted me to hit 14, double bull... but I flinched and hit a double giving me the double 18... and :-) Also I played yesterday and whoooped... in my singles games I think I played 10 games and won 8... I even beat my friend I always play with at Cricket. I was playing good but he was completely off. I think I might have beaten him even if he was throwing well... well at least once or twice... I hope he gets it together because next wed is the start of league... had 301 game last nite that I didn't hit under 60 a turn until I was doubling... (except one turn I hit 57... 19,19,19)... took out 72 second try... trip 20... miss miss... next dart pow double 6

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home