Games Games & More Games

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Dart whoopin'

My brother gave me a serious whoopin' at darts 501 dido last nite. Wow. I thew so/so but he threw lights out. Even if I was throwing my normal 90% game (I was about 60% last nite) I would have still last 2/3. 80's, 100's... doubled out on his first try 3 out of 7 games. I won one out of 7... or was it 9? After we finished I threw a couple rounds of cricket and was throwing as good as the nite before when we took $$ of those guys at my watering hole. I have layed a number of dart whoopin's on him I guess I was due... lately we have been splitting and he has been throwing more consistent than me... he was due for a day he was on and I was so/so... WOW what a whoopin... wasn't even close!!!!!!! I was just telling Ryan yesterday that I needed a good whoopin' to make me practice harder. Well there you have it.


I only have one thing left to say... PLEASE... PLEASE... bring that game to league tonight Keith!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home