Games Games & More Games

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Darts... Intense practice

Ok I had an intense 35 minute practice session last nite after work. I threw mostly 20's and bulls... just working on mechanics... I was going so fast that I broke a sweat. My elbow was poping just a bit... i kinda expected that as it was a bit sore after work... I leaned my arm on my desk way too much... I have mixed feelings about my practice session. I didn't throw that good but I learned that I really need to focus on a point for throwing each dart. I was just aiming in the fat 20 and trying to keep my arm straight and I was getting sloppy.

I also learned it is very very very important for me to remember to square the dart to the board! I have a habit of pointing the dart a little to the left... So although I didn't throw well I identified some things to improve on. oh and in my practice session I did hit 2 140's so that was cool. And I worked on hitting 3 fat ones and was doing ok at it... 1/3 time I hit 3 fat ones... but around 1/5 time I would blank all 3... what is up with that? I'll bet I need to pay attention to where I set my feet. The last time I worked on that it helped a tun...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home