Games Games & More Games

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Darts... beer... $$$

I met Roberto at my favorite Monday nite hangout... and we ended up playing darts with a couple of guys who after a few games asked if we wanted to play for money. We said ok... we won 4 in a row and they quit playing for money. Their better player drank to much and got sloppy... the other guy wanted to play me and I destroyed him 3 games in a row. I threw fairly well and hit a bunch of tripples... I haven't hit tripples like that since before my elbow went bunk. I hit trip 17, three games in a row... and 2x in one of them. I even hit trip 17, trip 19, and wired out trip 16 in one turn... I had 3 bull turns and a turn where I hit trip 16, trip 15 and single bull... That being said I did have a game where I was 100 points up and had everything but bulls and 15's closed and the other guy only had 18's closed... and it took me 6 turns to close 15's?????????? But promptly killed bulls in one turn? Go figure.

Anyways... I was light on cash so Roberto was covering me so our wins in darts covered my beer and some of his... :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home