Games Games & More Games

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

133 x2

I threw ok at league yesterday. I corked for my team 4 times and hit 3 bulls with one double. In my first game (doubles 501) I corked and hit one. Then followed that up with a 133. We ended up with a 28 dart game. Not supurb but solid for our league. I then drew the other teams best player in my singles cricket. It was a battle. The score was in the 500's but I lost. I probably should have broke from theory and killed the 17's because they couldn't miss the trip 17.

I drew him again in my singles 501 and thew a bunch of 41's and lost. He hit 2 100's and a 140 against me.

I stunk it up in my doubles cricket but my partnet couldn't hit anything. We both had good groupings but an example was I hit 3 trip 3's when aimin at 19, two of which were wire 19's... Rob hit 2 trip 10's and a single 15 in one turn all three touching the trip 15 wire... oh well.

We won 8-5 and I went 1 win 3 losses. I just haven't had a nite yet were I was on, start to finish. I have however played the other teams #1 player in my singles games two weeks in a row.

I did play Pitts after league. He currenlty is undefeated yet against some fluff competition. We played the tourney format from out here 301(dido), cricket, 501 fido (sido). I won the 301 dido. Then won the cricket. Then decided to pay the 501 anyways. I hit a 133 in the game and then took out 60. My friend (team captain) was joking that the prefered out was 10 double bull. I was up by over 140 and my last two turns I was ON... so I through the 10... then wack double bull! I then appologized to Pitts for taking it out that way (arogantly). OH... we corked in this game to go first and I hit 1/2 (I let him go first in the last game).

I think my elbow is ok and I am going to try to practice a bit this week. Oh I also hit a 140 in warm up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home