Games Games & More Games

Saturday, February 04, 2006

elbow slow down

Ok I am hitting more almost 180's at league 2 weeks in a row before and after... I finally settled down and wasn't shaky during my last game last week. first coulple of weeks in silver (move up in league) I was nervous... I think in bronze I was believing I was better and executing. In silver I have been against stronger oposition and not stepping up. I am past the nerves and will start throwing like I can...

ELBOW... 2 weeks of pain... no practicing. It is driving me crazy because I was so close to breaking through to another level... I did the bob's 29 thing and 100 @ 20's bests...

Oh well hopefully the rest will allow me to throw this weekend and get a little practice before our league Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home