Games Games & More Games

Thursday, January 19, 2006

3mpt

ok I did it today I played a singles cricket game and finished with 3 mpt. On the nose. I was at 4.10 going into bulls in a game earlier in the day and the phone rang... got me mad and then I finished with 1.89 urg... I got flustered and threw a 1.5 and then a 1.17 just short of my worst recorded game ever of 1.14mpt. So the next game I started off with a 5 mark and hit a 7 mark on 18's later. I finished bulls in 2 turns and finished right on the 3.0 mpt.

My ho hum games are moving to 1.8 where my ho hum games were 1.5. I am sure it is my ability to hit more than one bull a turn now. I am edging up. My month ave is sitting at 2.02 mpt. My best ever recorded month ave was 1.90 in Nov. I have played more games this month also. Before today I was at 2.04 so that 3.0 game didn't throw off the ave....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home