Games Games & More Games

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

League... did ok

My partner and I openend with a 25 dart 501 game... respectable for our league. I threw the points my partnet was stuck in the 40's... But he doubled us out 1st try.

I won my cricket game and my 501 game. I threw 121 which was an almost 180... deflected off the first two. I had trouble doubling out... couldn't hit the double 8 to save my live... ended up halving it down to double 1 but I had a big lead... even my opponent had 4 turns to double out and failed on 24, 12, 6 (2x)... I didn't really deserve to win but... in my not practicing for the last two weaks to let my elbow rest my doubles on the sides are shaky...

I threw well all nite... the difference today was that I wasn't nervous and I actually was hitting trips...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home