Games Games & More Games

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

3rd lifetime 9 count

Ok not a 180 but a nine count... I warmed up while sipping a cold one at a bar close to my house. I was actually suprised because normally they have a really bad board up... today I walked in and they had the Eclipse up... the owner usually only puts that up if there is a league or if you buy him a cherry bomb...

So I warmed up throwing a few sets at 20's and hit 140 twice in a row... I thought I was going to hit the 180... anyways I then got distracted by another patron... then when I went back I figured I would throw 2 sets at each of the remaining cricket #'s then wait for my buddy to arrive...

I threw solid at the 18's. One of those Good Grouping sets... ya know... 3 all touching the trip 18 wire... only 1 in... the other two down in the 4 but touching that wire... :-)

19's noticed a little glitch (lazyness) in the backswing... nipped it in the bud... 17's I wasn't sharp but 2 sets where I plunked all 3 in the middle of the 17.

16's (my so called worst cricket #)... and pow... 1st dart in the hole I was looking at...(bottom 1/3 of trip) 2nd dart... stacked on top. 3rd dart I aimed center of the trip and whamo... right in. I didn't throw another dart that nite... when my buddy arrived he saw the sign for free pool and he wanted to do that instead... and also he couldn't find his darts... (which I lent to him... ????)

2 Comments:

  • gotta get a picture phone dude. bloggers got post pics!! haha well done all the same.

    By Blogger Zeeple, at 12:55 PM  

  • no kidding! actually I have been without a cell phone since I quit.. .um 2 jobs ago in april... and my better half dropped the digital camera and it broke... Need a new one... thanks...

    By Blogger jsobo119, at 2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home