Games Games & More Games

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

a little practice and I hit a best

Ok I decided to throw some practice games of singles cricket (practicle press)

marks/turns (ave)
27/17 (1.59)
34/14 (2.43)
36/18 (2.00)
30/17 (1.76)
29/15 (1.93)
31/10 (3.10)
--------------
187/91 (2.05)


My monthly ave's from when I was able to practice were
11/2005 (1.90)
12/2005 (1.61)
01/2006 (2.02)


So all in all I am happy

looking back at my games My worst game in the list was 1.14 and 1.17

I had alot of variance but it looks like my games were ranging from 1.2-2.3 in the 11/2005-12/2005 time... with most games under 1.75

in 1/2006 I did alot of practice and I was jumping above and below 2 with one 3.00 MPT game... I am sure my problem was bulls then...

So I think I just threw my best recorded game of singles cricket at 3.1 mpt so after not throwing I think I am throwing better than ever? I really see what I need to work on... and I have a bead on my squaring the dart to the board problem... I also think I have figured out my stance a bit... once I figure out how to stand at the line so that my elbow feels natural I will be pushing 3.5 in no time...

once I figure out the left side of the board I will have it... :-)

I figure I will start practicing a bit more regularly again and see how my elbow holds up... I will try to get my ave up over 2.5 mpt and aim to get on a silver team for the fall... I hope my team will get back together for fall but I am doubtfull... so I will have to get better and go to some tourneys and try to market myself...

BTW I almost hit a 180... tonight... also I put first two in the trip on 4 occasions tonight... twice on 18... and one time I actually put all 3 in the trip but the thrid had a funny deflection and ended up just out... once upon a time I couldn't hit an 18 to save my life now I am hitting trip 18's like they are going out of style... shweet!

1 Comments:

  • Sounds like the time off may have been doing you some good! And I have more good news in the world of Cricket. In addition to your fine offering, I have written some perl code for keeping track of a cricket game and I contributed it to www.ezchalk.com so that hopefully someday we will be able to play cricket against people online! Those of us on a mac really like the web apps that let us play the games we like. Nice almost-max, and that 3 mpr cricket game must have felt nice!

    By Blogger Zeeple, at 9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home