Games Games & More Games

Thursday, March 12, 2009

intersting nite

I played at the coffee house tonight... and won one and lost one. the loss was a slow grinding game I dropped a pawn in the opening...grunfeld... however I won basically out of the first 10 moves in the center game.

AND AND AND... they guy that said he would help me with the caro-kann showed up on fics when I logged on to check my messages... and we spent an hour going through the strange exchange variation I have been playing. He gave me some nice ideas... and suggested some books. I can't wait to study some of this stuff... I am finally getting the IDEAS and not just seeing a blur of VARIATIONS...

for now I will build my knowledge of the ck... then I can move on to my d4 preparation... then I'll cycle back around and come up with a plan against the Sicilian and the French. THEN maybe I'll start working on my white openings. For now I have been enjoying the center game

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home