Games Games & More Games

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Me vs Fritz 8 (1540)

Yesterday I played a slow game against fritz set to 1540. I did move a bit fast and got myself into trouble by not looking more the 4 ply ahead (or so I thought). I think I often evaluate my position as inferior when I actually have a pretty good position. Rob pointed this out to me the other day and I spent 3/4 of this game thinking I was loosing and well for a good portion of it I had a slight edge.

The next step is to analyze the game myself.

Below are 3 version of the same game:
  1. Just the game with timestamps
  2. Fritz blunder checking with evals
  3. Fritz full analysis at 20 seconds per move
NOTE: this viewer doesn't work with IE but it does with Chrome, Firefox, and safari

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home