Games Games & More Games

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Beat the thinking machine

I played the thinking machine today. I am not sure how good it really is but I was able to sac a bishop for a strong attack and then succeeded in getting back the piece to reduce to a rook and pawn ending up a pawn plus he had doubled H pawns... so it was ABC FGH vs ABC HH... I was able to get the rooks off the board at the cost of my f pawn... get the pawns locked on the abc side... with opposition with me on the 5th rank. Then I was able to get him to have to go around the abc pawn chain on the back side...and I could take out the back H pawn and advance my G pawn with an eventual gxh and hxg... and queen... and I queened before he could do any damage on the abc side... :-)

I wish I had the game score to see how bad/good I really played. It was solid chess. The entire game took 45 minutes which isn't super slow but it was thoughtful.

here is an image from the second to last move!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home