Games Games & More Games

Monday, October 17, 2005

Dart whoopin' update

Well he didn't play the same way at league... ???


But he did bring his consistent 75% game... which was good... He played 75%-80% normally and 60%-70% under pressure... I played 50%-65% normal... and 85%-95% under pressure... put us together and we were a good team... which Ryan did... So I did enough to keep us close and then hit the big shots when we needed them... Keith played consistent and kept us in the games so I could hit the closing shot... (note: my % thing is % of ability... so my 50% probably isn't equal to Keith's 50%... It's my measure of how close to the best you can throw you were playing... it's hard to thow 90's all the time... )


Played Friday nite with Steve and Jason. Played ok... played against some ringers and got spanked... we were in the games just needed a dart or two more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home