Games Games & More Games

Monday, October 24, 2005

Weekend update

The first person to successfully play a game over the internet reported back all went well! Thank you Zeeple!

After spending some time reading his site... I realized I was reading back before my elbow problems... but back to the point... I love all the darts he had... and well I just had to go get a new set on Friday. I love my fixed point cheepo predators... but I am having such a problem with them sticking in pointing to the right and that 2 bounce outs on a double bull winner (cricket) and the doulbe 5 winner (team 601) made me interested in movable point darts. I tried a bunch they had... and finally tried a set I think are ugly but I was sure were the right dart. I warmed up with them for a bit and the felt good. My groupings were good and they were not sticking in the board pointing to the right (well just barely but not so noticable). Then I threw at the 20's ... hit a tun... then bulls and hit a hat trick... ok I have to buy these darts... nothing spectacular after that... unless you count 26... 20... trip 1, trip 1... all three darts touching the trip 20 wire... lol... So I purchased them and threw with them after I took my kids to the circus. I threw well... nothing spectacular... I don't think I scored any more or less with them... but I definitly am able to group my darts better with these darts. I think the more narrow shaft helps... Old darts 22 grams... new ones 20 grams. Well here they are... I wish they would have had the black ones... it was either blue or purple...

2 Comments:

  • Sweet darts. I like Bottelsen darts quite a bit. I have several of their models. I like their GT series but I wish I could get then in Fixed Point.

    By Blogger Zeeple, at 9:09 AM  

  • BTW what is the deal with you and fixed points. I have thrown fixed points until I bought this set...

    By Blogger jsobo119, at 11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home