Games Games & More Games

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Bull crazy

Ok I am all over the bulls lately. I was playing Ryan and came back to win a game by going to bulls early (with 15's and 16's still open). I told him I didn't have the guts to do it in a league game because I didn't know if my partner would be able to hit as well. (we play all team and doubles games... doh)... he said to go for it... if you are down at that point anyways...

So the opportunity presented itself and I hit 6 (or seven?) bulls and my partnet popped one. On my final turn our opponent hit a couple 15's to put them up low 30's... So I have to hit two bulls and 3 15's to win... first dart flyer... whoops... concentrate!... Double bull... trip 15... game over. And the crowd goes crazy!!!! :-) After league... I almost threw another deadeye... hit 5 bulls... 3rd dart bounced off the first two and out of the double...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home