Games Games & More Games

Friday, November 18, 2005

trails & league

I played in a singles tourney and made it past the first round... I won my 301 dido... lost the cricket... then won the 501 fido... I doubled out on my first try in the had 52 with one dart left and hit a 20... then next turn hit 16, double 8... took out 60 in my dido game 20, 20, double 10... Lost in the second round to a 112 out in 301 and a hat trick on bulls in the cricket game... The I got partnered up with the guy who beat me in the blind draw doubles and we WON!!!

League... we were on pace for another write up in doubles 501 we had our first attempt to double out on dart # 25. The other team doubled on dart #33 and got the writeup. I wired out double 8, double 4... on my turn... right before them... oh well. We won 6-5 and I lost 2 out of 3 doubles games... ?

We have a bye week then Juniors. I really want to beat Juniors.

I hit a hat trick again after our match in a game against steve. I also hit a 140 in warm-up... 1st 2 beautifull 3rd dart low... I know I will hit it when I stop getting so excited when I hit the first two... Kind of like hat tricks... I don't get excited when I hit two bulls... it's no big deal... strangely I didn't get excited when I hit the two double bulls and hence I hit the 3rd one for the dead eye a while back...

Note to self... I threw ok but for some reason I was just not hitting tripples durring the league game. I did hit a couple tuns in x01 but I failed to hit a single tripple in my 2 cricket games??? I even struggled to hit bulls a bit... my first turn at bulls was double and a single... then 10 straight misses and we lost? We were down 100 points but still I only had to hit 4 bulls in 10 darts to catch up... I should do that... after league I hit a bunch of trips in pickup games with Jason... all those "just missed tripples" started dropping in. I think it was because I was playing singles games... it is hard for me to get in a rithm in those team/doulbes games...

BTW Zeeple I love my new darts but wish they were fixed point... movable point is great but when it jiggles around it bugs me... put a rubber washer on the point so it stays tight and doesn't loosen up perhaps that will fix it from comming loose...

2 Comments:

  • Sounds like a good night... Regarding those new darts, be sure to blog about them. People (okay... me) love to see other peoples preferred config and their darts and stuff. If you need some recommendations on how to get pictures up to your blog let me know! Cheers.

    By Blogger Zeeple, at 8:21 AM  

  • I did blog the new darts... they are the blue hammer heads...

    By Blogger jsobo119, at 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home