Games Games & More Games

Thursday, November 03, 2005

New Grip stinks

ok I gave up on the new grip... I can't use it.. I can group darts just not where I am aiming... alot of good that is... not enough feel... I went back to my old grip and found that my elbow was sticking out to the side when I throw... when I pull it in I am speratic on high and low and sometimes go way left... if I don't pull it in I miss high left or low right... so I noticed that sometimes I walk up and my elbows is perfectly under my wrist and on those turns good things usually happen... so I started moving on the line... and I found that as I move left and right my elbow chages position relative to my wrist (for one aiming point like trip 20)... I know I could turn my body but it is still requires me to move my feet to turn as I would just rotate my trunk as I would be in a non-relaxed position. So paying attention to that really helped last nite... and strangely enough when I fixed the elbow thing... my darts flew straight... no wobble... The darts still point a bit to the right... but not much at all.

On a funny note one of the guys was talking about this guy who threw is darts backwards... durring the tues league... (flight first)... and they flip over... so I tried it and hit a tun... everyone thought is was funny so I tried it again and hit 85... tried to throw at bulls but missed... how long it takes your dart to flip over is very random... lol...

1 Comments:

  • The expiriment was good... I learned what was bad with me original grip and have found a new grip that is the similar to the old one with the same feel but keeps my thumb straighter...

    By Blogger jsobo119, at 1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home