Games Games & More Games

Monday, November 21, 2005

Yeah!!!! doh... 140

My wife was getting anoyed as I kept saying look I almost got it (first 140 of the day)... then again on 133... then I hit 66 she rolled her eyes... and gave me that "let me watch Oprah" look... Then

I thought I hit it... I was practicing and I yelled "got it"... and took a step towards the board...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I then said... No...and dropped to my knees and rolled on my back and looked at the cealing for a few minutes. I thought that might have happened. It hit the dart near the top of the tripple 20. I figured it just rode right down... BUT...



180 is on the way... I am getting very close... maybe I'll hit it against Junior's...

Because I know Zeeple and other love to see darts... Here is my collection

Set #1
These were my second set of darts. My first set was 26 gram predators that were ripped off at a bar. These I bought as a replacement. I originally bought a 23 gram set but when I got them home and tried to replace the shafts I realized the shafts I took out took the threads with them so I went back before closing and got the same darts (or so I though). It turns out these darts are 22 gram darts. The are very short an barely front weighted. I really like the dart. Aluminum shafts & Dimplex flights


Set #2
These I got when my elbow (ulnar nerve) hurt so bad I couldn't throw (right handed). So these are my lefty darts. Also these darts are the darts Rob uses when he borrows my darts at the bar. They are 28 gram predators. They are bombs, and they are front loaded. I like the look of these darts. Aluminum shafts and dimplex flights


Set #3
I was itching to get a new set of darts. I thew a tun followed by a hat trick with these darts when I picked them up. I then thew with them for about 20 minutes and then decided I liked them. They were flying straighter for me. Now they fly very much like my old darts (#1) but I have a more consistent grip with the narrower barrel. They are 20 gram hammer heads. Spinning shafts (came with the darts) and dimplex flights. Not sure If I like the spinning shafts or not.

2 Comments:

  • um... looking at the close up shots it looks like I need to rotate my dart board... 20's and 18's taking a beating...

    By Blogger jsobo119, at 1:03 AM  

  • Nice darts. Those new blue hammerheads you have are very similar to a 22 gram set my buddy bought. He doesn't use the spinning shafts, and he has them wearing fixed points most the time. I have thrown with them. Great feel.

    By Blogger Zeeple, at 7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home