Games Games & More Games

Monday, November 21, 2005

120 on 150 ... doh

Ok so friday we went out and I hit 120 on the first two darts in 301 but only had 150 left...so do I try for the 180 and bust just to hit the 180... well I went for the double 15 and missed... hit single 15... the took out 15 with 3 double 6...

Oh well..

We decided to play hockey after that... silly game but you have to hit a bull to get the puck and then a double to score a goal... double bull counts as steel the puck and score... one turn missed the bull high... then double bull... and stayed there and hit another... guy I was playing throught it was awesome... me too!

Working on my form and getting better... I will hit that illusive 180 yet... BTW I am hitting 2 trips more often lately... hit 2 trip 18's, two trip 15's, and two trip 17's as well on first two darts on friday...

Will put in a practice session tonight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home