Games Games & More Games

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Friday Tourney

I threw well at the friday tourney. I didn't get there in time for the singles but I got in on the blind draw doubles. We made it to the semi's and had 2 turns each to hit the double and just couldn't do it in our final game. We won the first two rounds by winning the 501 dido and cricket game. Both 501 games my partent got us in on his first turn and I got us out on my first dart at a double. In our last 4 x01 games my partner left me with 102. Nothing big about 102 I just thought it was interesting that 4 times in a row we ened up on my turn with 102 left.

After the tourney I played some Bob's 29. On my 6th game I finished with 189 and actually hit the double bull! It was a 4 count... I hit a single then another single. Both singles were just above the double. I used the first two and rode down then into the double.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home