Games Games & More Games

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

League

Warm up I was doing well... I thew a 24 dart 501 game and hit a 133. That is respectable... I threw so so. I played an ok doubles 501 game and took out 71. My cricket game stunk. and then I played doubles cricket and my partner carried me. I then played well in the team 801. I didn't throw great but solid 40's and an 85... set us up for the out from 52... hit the 20 and missed into the 8??? then missed the double 12 (just barely)...

We won... we then played killer for a couple bucks a man. Eight guys... and I won. I didn't throw amazing darts or anything infact I threw a bunch of 46's... (Aim 19 to beat 41 or 45 because if I hit a 7 I can still beat it by going up top & if I hit the first 2 I go 11/14)... I did however have a 40 that should have been a tun.. the board stunk... I was getting bounce outs on trip 20's all night... at first I thought it was wire bounce outs but then I noticed the sound was like hitting a bull...

I finished with a 64... trip 20 trip 1 single 1... that order...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home