Games Games & More Games

Saturday, August 19, 2006

2nd lifetime max!

I got the itch to practice... and was not zeroing... what I mean is that as I warmed up I wasn't getting in a groove where my darts where gettting closer and closer to tight groupings... I was spraying...

I took a break... then threw some more... what I will call Zeeple style... (2 different sets of darts... each for about 5 minutes each... back and forth ) I finished the little session with this hat trick...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Then I decided to get out my old darts... and wow I was throwing them straight... but I was struggling to find my release point hence up and down was just off... plus these darts are very sensitive to speed... throw them too soft and the really nose dive at the end... anyways I threw some really tight groupings with them.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Then I went back to my usual darts and noticed that I was starting to narrow with them as well. I was grouping darts... throwing a dart and having the next one hit the first... then I hit my first two exactly where I was aiming... then tried to split them and missed just high...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I felt I was getting close... a couple messed up sets.. and I realized I wasn't focusing enough... so I really focused in... whamo... just a bit sloppy on the release but it was just a bit left.. and still in. Next dart aimed just next to it... hit just a bit right of where I was aiming... ok relax and just throws this one exactly like the last one... and I did just this time it went exactly where I was aiming... :-) took a deep breath and walked to the board to make sure the first one WAS in... grab camera... click

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

2 Comments:

  • Congrats on the Ton-80!! I have been out of town for a while and just now am catching up on blog-surfing, etc. and just caught this post. Very nice hit! I notice you are not using rings on the nylon stems. Is that so the flights'll pop off better? That is my philosophy these days too.

    "Zeeple Style" huh? That's quite an honor. I wrote a perl script that I use from time to time that will select a set of darts for me randomly, and then randomly select a game to play. I have it set up so that it will go through my entire collection before a repeat occurs. If you like I can post it for ya...

    By Blogger Zeeple, at 12:26 PM  

  • As for the rings... just another thing to loose... and really I don't mind putting the flight back on... and I kinda like that my darts can all go in straight when I get a tight grouping becaues the flights do pop off so easily.

    By Blogger jsobo119, at 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home