Games Games & More Games

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Perfect Robin Hood

I did a bit of practice before I went out with one of my team-mates. I put new flights and shafts on the darts he has been using of mine... (he can't find the other set I lent him... but he just moved and hasn't unpacked... )

I really like the feel of these darts with pear shaped flights and nylon shafts. I am getting the urge to go lighter than 24 again... but I will force myself to go through this season with my current darts... but I will be purchasing at least 1 new set this season for my collection. Probably a set of 21 gram darts...

Back to my practice... I threw a fews sets with the new shafts and flights and did this. The most perfect robin hood I have ever seen.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us     Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


I went out with rob and we threw 3 games of cricket and I won all 3... we then played 3 person 501 fido. I won the first without much compition. I threw a 100 in that game and just missed taking out 105. Next turn I slopped the first into the double 8... then missed just left... then slid one between to take out 32 the hard way... double double 8...

The next game I completed in 25 darts which is 60.12 per turn. This game I had a shot at 117 and hit 20, 19, T20 to leave me with 16... single 8... next turn 1st dart double 4... I am ready for season. I need a bit more practice to be ready to throw fat cricket numbers... and I will do a bit of bull practice...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home