Games Games & More Games

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

White horse

I hit a white horse (cricket trips... 20,19,18) in my doubles cricket game... I drew the teams top guy in my singles 501 game and lost... he openened with a 140... I and threw a 41 and never made up that 100 point deficit... he went out when I was on 78...

My singles cricket game was a route... it wasn't even close... I really played well in that game... my doulbes 501 my partner really carried me... I was all over the place... it was the first game of the nite and nerves got me a bit...

we won 11-2 or 10-3 not sure which... but we really played well... Jason was a bit mad that I paired (#1 & #2) and (#3 & #4) on our team together for both sets doubles games... I don't agree... I think going into tonight I had him in the #1 slot... and I figured Ryan and I for #2... and Keith unknown... That being said I was pairing 1-4 & 2-3... but oh well.. he thinks he is 3...

Back to my white horse... :-)... we finished the game in 25 darts and that is a writeup in our league... as is the cricket trips... so I got two write-ups last nite...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home