Games Games & More Games

Friday, September 08, 2006

Hit exactly what you are aimin at

How often does it happen.. I mean.. exactly... not like hitting a trip when aiming for it... but hitting the spec of lint... or hitting the hole left by that last dart... it almost never happened to me before but... lately I have started doing it more often... like I am aiming in the upper right section of the bull and hit it... Hence the two 180's lately. Hitting a trip is no longer partial luck... it is about proper form... relaxation... and feel... when they all come together... 140's are not lucky.. 180's you need a bit of luck that you don't hit one of your other darts... but skill is involved...

It use to be that I threw at the trip 20 and once in a while one would go in... or same with the bulls... but now I can feel why it went just a smidge left... sometimes I get in this funk where I just can't find the release and then I am back to spraying darts all over the place... but I realy think I am making a break through... As long as my elbow doesn't start acting up... I think I will have a good season... I just can't concentrate on the finer points when my nerve is bothering me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home