Games Games & More Games

Thursday, September 07, 2006

3rd Tun-80...

I decided to practice a bit when I got home from work. I started throwing and was way off... so I got out my old darts and threw them for a few minutes... then went back to my regulars... and whamo... started really grooving... grouping... tight... 2/3 though.

I threw a few sets at bull and I hit a few double bulls... and then went back to throwing for 20's... I was low a bit then really started focusing on stabilizing my elbow... and then I threw a couple rounds where I hit 2 trip 20's... I felt a 180 coming on... then I hit the 1st one... and it felt smooth... I repeated it and hit the first darts flight and my dart kicked a bit. Then I threw the 3rd right at the gap between the first two and it went in just over the 2nd.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us   Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us   Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


I am pumped two 180's and a Bob's 29... I am throwing well... hopefully it will happen on league nite as well...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home