Games Games & More Games

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

171 BABY!

Did a bit of practice tonight... played some solid games of cricket... some decent games of 501... had a few games under 24 darts... 20, 22, 23... Almost took out 160... Just missed it and thought about going for the 180... but decided taking out 160 would be better... in one of my cricket games... which I finished with 2.63 mpt I hit a 171 with a super tight grouping... if you look at the closeup... the 3rd dart actually split the first two bending them out of the way!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us     Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


I am throwing well... the elbow isn't popping but I am beginning to have some soreness... and it is aching at night... I need to get the arm taken off my chair at work! PRONTO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home