Games Games & More Games

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

inconsistency

I went through a period where I got "loose" at league last night... Most of the time I am on... and I hit where I aiming... or near it... last night I went through a bought where I completely lost my release point and was letting the dart go early... and missing wildly... the crazy part is this only was happening for the top of the board... on the bottom I was golden... and bulls I was on fire at league... perhaps it was the shoes and how the affect my ballance... I am pretty sure that not feeling comfortable in my body angle at the line was playing a part... I think I was just thinking too much when trying to throw 20's... and the rest of the time I was concentrating on hitting my target not my arm alignment...

Oh well... I lost a doubles game because I missed 1 double 1... 3 times... I am so tempted to just hit the one and call it a turn when left on 3... yet I just can't give away the other 2 darts... also I was still anoyed that my partner didn't bust when he started his turn on 10 and with one dart in his had had 3 left... instead he tried to throw a 1 so that we would be left with double 1 because he hates double 5... and guess what... he missed the board... leaving us with 3... WTF...

Oh well... he gets anoyed whenever I go the tops route instead of double 16... I was on 58... I'm going 18... d20.. well this time I hit 18, 20, 10 oops... I am making a note that I will not play doubles x01 with him... I really should play with Jason on my team because he doesn't care about what out we end up on at all.. and the other guy does... and for good reason... he is golden when left on 32... I am not sure I ever remeber him not taking 32 out give 6 darts... He just hates being left with things like double 5 or 7... Oh well it is all for fun... I see now why Ryan hated being captain... Next week I set the order before the week starts and we stick to it... I really don't like the play the hot guy thing... because it opens up debate... and puts too much preasure on folks to play well early in the night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home