Games Games & More Games

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Threw well

I threw much better last night. I think there was alot of pressure off me for some reason. I'm not sure but I think it was because I ate and didn't feel rushed... and was very relaxed for the games... I wasn't all uptight... I was focused and had fun... I didn't throw any spectacular darts... but I also didn't practice this week...

BUT... I finally won some game I should... the kind where I just throw decent consisten darts and win... before league I threw 2 games of 501 with my brother and finished both games in exactly 29 darts. Not anything amazing but a +50 per turn ave... my league game I forget but I would bet it was in the same neighborhood... I played 3 x01 games... all 3 games I took out my out within 3 darts... (when I was left throwing at a double with 3 darts)... twice with the 1st dart... the other in two darts...

I also won a game of killer after league. It was just me and Rob vs their team... I won and did so in convincing fashion...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home