Games Games & More Games

Friday, January 05, 2007

Big break from blogging

Wow... has it really been almost 4 months since a blog post?

The last night of the last session I threw a 180 in my 501 game. I think I took the game out in 23 darts...


last night

I threw some last night to get ready for winter league... I took about 2 weeks off since the end of the last session... I threw pretty well. In about 30 minutes of practice I hit a couple hat tricks and some really good groups... I hit 2 trips a few times...

In a second 30 minutes session later that night... I nailed a 171 BUT the third dart tried to wedge between two darts already flush against each other and it did one of those funky twisting things where the dart ends up parralel to the face of the board and suspended by the other two darts for a split second then falls to the floor...

I also hit a pair of hat tricks... not back to back... hat trick... 1 in the bull... hat trick... --

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home