Games Games & More Games

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Winter Session and other notes

Ok I practiced before league nite... and hit a 9 count on 16's... or was it 15's I forget but I snapped a photo and I will post it when I get a chance.

1st league nite... I threw 5 games (which is the max)... the new captain didn't sit me!

Game 1 Doubles 01 I corked for us and hit a cork so we went first... 64 (trip 20, trip 1, 1) lol... then I 45&41 it to the end... when I took out double 1 on my 3rd try... we just got lucky the other guys played worse... and my partner hit a tun...

Game 2 singles cricket Hit a cork again and went first... popped a single 20, single 20, trip 20 Next turn... miss 19, miss 19, trip 20 then 19, miss, trip 20... lol.. anyways... I also hit a trip 16... and to close I hit my last 3 darts in the bull (over 2 turns) single single double...

Game 3 doubles cricket Me and Rob... win... don't remember much but again I pounded the bull at the end...

Game 4 singles 501 Got spanked... hit a bunch of 45's & 41's & a couple 60's but just couldn't hit a trip... was a bit loose... my opponent was the kind that needs to be pressed or he becomes awesome... and under pressure he is ok... I let him glide along with a small lead too long and he got hot and hit back to back 85's and then took out 118. Oh well...

Game 5 team game played weak... was still loose... just threw fat my last 2 turns... 60 & 45 ???

Ok well...

All in all I would say I had 4 ok games and 1 smokin game... but no bad games... and the 1 game I lost I would have won against every other person on their team... I was still averaging around 45 per turn... I was on pace to close in under 35 darts... and every game but mine was in the 30+ dart range...

This week I will practice 501 against and imaginary opponent... I am going to win my x01 game this upcoming week...

oh and a final note I finally got over my bull problem... (where I had to were certain shoes to throw bulls)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home